I know as a teen you feel alone and misunderstood.
I know that sometimes in a span of one hour, you can feel like all the emoji's: in love, sad, happy, mad, excited, devastated.
Let me help you through this time.
You see, only ONCE in your life, between the ages of 13-19 does your brain REWIRE itself.
what does this mean?
It means right now, you are writing the blue print for your adult life when it comes to:
Problem solving & knowing who you are in society
I want you to get a head start in life by:
- Understanding your emotions and knowing how to deal with them.
- Understanding your parents, and knowing how to communicate with them.
- Learn how to stay positive and confident as friends, frenemies, boyfriends, and girlfriends come in and out of your life.
- Let me help you figure out what your strengths are and get you ready for college and a career that feeds your soul!
YOUR VOICE AND LIFE are VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!
I hope that you will let me help you on this journey of #TeenLife.
If you would like me to be your mentor, here is the scoop you need to give your parents:
- Sahar has been mentoring teens for over 10 years.
- Sahar ran her own non-profit in New York, that mentored teens in tough neighborhoods
(Free Your Star Foundation).
- Sahar is an author and a behavior coach that loves to invest in a teen's voice!
- You can email her and she will talk to you for free for thirty minutes, email her Sahar@SaharPaz.com
- Each mentoring session is 45 minutes long, and it includes follow up email and text.
- Mom and Dad, please invest in my well-being and voice for just $95!
You can find me on Snapchat and Instagram as: Sahar Paz
Lots of love to you from me and my puppy Rico!
See me in action here:
LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO: CLIENT RIGHTS:
Your Right to Privacy:
You have certain rights as a client and as a consumer of Sahar Paz coaching services.
You have a right and a limit to privacy. Generally speaking, information provided by a client during coaching sessions is legally confidential, and the coach cannot share or disclose the information without the client’s consent.
This means that what is said in our coaching session will be kept private. However, as with all mandated reporters, I am ordered by law to report the things you have said if I have reason to believe that one or more of the following situations exist:
• I suspect child abuse, or abuse of an elder or disabled person.
• I feel there is a threat of you harming yourself or others.
• You become unable to take care of yourself and additional help is required.
• There is a mandated legal request for information (i.e., court subpoena).
Your records will be maintained in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), a federal law that provides privacy protections and client rights with regard to the use and disclosure of your Protected Health Information (PHI) used for the purpose of treatment, payment, and health care operations. HIPAA requires that I provide you with a Notice of Privacy Practices.